In order for a student to be admitted, the school must be provided with the following:
* A completed application form with a $100 non-refundable registration fee. Download the form here
* The child's birth certificate or passport
* School records from previous years (if applicable)
* A Placement /Entrance Test - (30 minute exam given by New Providence Classical School)
* An interview with the child' s parent/s or guardian
* Student health record
* Any additional information relating to the child's academic aptitude and/or educational history - such as a diagnosis or assessment of a learning “disability” or challenge.
A non-refundable registration fee must accompany the application form (requires adobe acrobat reader).
Download the form here
K4 - 11th Grade - $100
For more details please CLICK HERE
Discounts are available to families with more than one child enrolled at New Providence Classical School.
An additional 5% is available when tuition for the school year is paid in full.